In order to continue safe operation we have some new procedures in place for booking and arrivals. We ask that you take a moment to familiarise yourself with these.
We are pleased to announce that the cattery is now fully open.
The safety of customers and staff remains of paramount importance. While the coronavirus continues to remain a risk we will be maintaining the following procedures for the present time.
These procedures cover booking, drop-off and collection:
1. Pre-stay we always need some flea & worming treatment, and vaccination details about your cat/s. You can present this documentation at Reception upon arrival, unless you are using our Purr-Thru-Arrival system.
When using the Purr-Thru-Arrival system we require copies of these documents to be provided in advance. You can fulfil this by emailing us photos of the documents. For further details about the Purr Through Arrival system please click here.
2. Although payments can be made remotely – either via our web site booking system, by phone call or by direct bank transfer – customers can now pay the balance for the stay on arrival at Reception. We are taking deposits but, if the booking is unable to go ahead due to Government restrictions that are in place at that time, deposits will be held for a future booking.
3. You may arrive at the cattery at any time during our normal opening hours but we can still only allow one customer at a time in Reception. Mornings are our busiest times so please bear with us if there is a queue. If you are able to come in the afternoon it’s usually a lot quieter. You can minimise any delay on arrival by taking advantage of our Purr Through Arrival system (see details).
4. On arrival please observe the one-customer-at-a-time rule before entering Reception. Please pack any medication, toys, beds/cushions etc. in a bag or box for ease of handover.
5. We will need to follow a safe and simple disinfecting procedure prior to accommodating your cat/s in their designated chalet.
6. There are now no longer any restrictions on accompanying your cat to their chalet, so you will be able to settle them in after arrival.
7. We have lifted the restrictions on when you can collect, within our normal opening hours, although be aware that mornings are our busiest time so there may be a longer wait.
None of these restrictions are how we would ideally wish to operate, but for the moment they are necessary to enable us to operate while protecting everyone’s safety.